Are you a rigger, animator, animation studio or school looking for the script for matching Fk/Ik character rig?! Here you have AD Universal Fk/Ik Match Tool! A simple tool that ready to use for set up your Fk/Ik rig.
The tool can easily to set up match Fk/Ik their character rig. It will generate things no matter the type of rig setup, whether you have been developing by yourself or it's from third party rig module like Advanced Skeleton tool.
It also can be used on reference or non-reference characters (even with many characters in a scene) without defining the prefix name while matching Fk/Ik. Its very convenient to use, just clicking one button for all Fk/Ik matching setup. I can say with this tool you have no longer need developing the script to match Fk/Ik into your custom rig.
Finally, if you are an animator or rigger you may need to have this tool for customizing your own rig.
Tool Features :
Tool Demo Part-1:
Tool Demo Part-2:
How to use AD Universal Fk/Ik Match Tool for Advanced Skeleton rig module?:
Update AD Universal Fk/Ik Match Tool v1.1 and how to use it with Zelda rig?
In order to make it run well you have to ensure that your character rig has the thing that required as on the list below BEFORE DOWNLOAD the tool:
- Biped character type (currently only biped be able work with the tool).
- Your character has Fk and Ik setup.
- Arm has 3 main joints Upper arm, Forearm, Wrist.
- Leg has 4 main joints Upper leg, Foreleg, Ankle, Ball.
Your Fk setup condition :
- Every joint Fk (Upper arm, Forearm, Wrist) / (Upper leg, Foreleg, Ankle, Ball) has been connected with a controller respectively.
- Translate Fk controller can be locked or not.
- Stretch Fk controller can exist or not.
Your Ik setup condition:
- Upper arm Ik joint or Upper leg Ik joint can be connected with a controller or not.
- Forearm Ik joint or Foreleg Ik joint has been connected with pole vector controller.
- Arm Ik or Leg Ik can be possible and doesn't have stretch setup.
More documentation detail :
1.0 | 18 October 2020 | Initial release
1.1 | 01 November 2020 | Adding setup LocalSpace ctrl; Renaming joint guide; Deleting AD_MEASURE node fixed; Adding toe wiggle exists
Licenses are limited to a single user, multiple(5x) and multiple(10). If you have users more than those number please contact me at :